Sunday, January 28, 2018

I Am Frankie | Frankie's Human Fails | Nickelodeon UK

Frankie (Alex Hook) is trying to pass as a human, but it's a lot harder than you would think! Check out her top fails here!



Watch more I Am Frankie on Nickelodeon! Visit nick.co.uk/frankie and the Nick Play app to find out more about I Am Frankie, as well as to watch more super video clips and to take the "Which Character Are You?" quiz!

More Nick: Nickelodeon UK Premieres 'I Am Frankie'!
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon UK and I Am Frankie News and Highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.